Do you love the thrill of finding new customers? Do you have a passion for both sales and marketing? You may be the perfect lead generation specialist for us. We’re looking for an experienced lead generation specialist to nurture our continually growing database of prospects. You’ll spend your day talking with healthcare marketing professionals to understand their digital marketing challenges, qualifying leads based on the information you learn, and working with the sales team to build and maintain the sales pipeline. A member of the marketing team, you’ll also participate in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to generate interest in Geonetric. If you are a prospecting genius with a drive to succeed, let’s talk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
While you might get to work on just about anything at Geonetric, you’ll primarily:
- Attract and convert prospects for our sales team to develop and close.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of leads by prospecting and following up on marketing initiatives.
- Work with our marketing team to develop inbound marketing campaigns to generate interest and build awareness of Geonetric’s products and services
- Become knowledgeable about Geonetric’s products and services, success stories, market differentiators, and unique value proposition
- Maintain integrity of contact database by adding, deleting, and updating contact information and ensuring data is accurate and mailing lists are valid
Education and Experience
- Associates’ Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field required, Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in customer relationship management, account management, and/or sales required
- Experience in B2B design/web agency environment preferred
- Experience nurturing and qualifying leads preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Telephone sales experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills required; especially on the phone
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Basic knowledge of website design and digital marketing preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
In addition to being an amazing lead generation specialist, you’ll need to fit into our unique culture and be:
- Self-organized. There are no managers at Geonetric. You’ll be a part of a self-organizing team, with no one “supervising” you. You should naturally get a lot of high quality work done to completion without outside pressure.
- A doer. You need to be capable of identifying and resolving obstacles, using strong reasoning skills and creative thinking to get things done. You need to have a strong attention to detail, a drive for quality, and a willingness to see things through to completion.
- Flexible. You need to be able to work in an environment in which there is substantial ambiguity; things change rapidly and often, and you need to adapt to new ways of thinking.
- Self-aware. You need to be able to see yourself and your own behaviors from the perspective of others – and understand how your behaviors affect those of your peers on your self-organizing team.
- Driven to improve. You need to have a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today. You are constantly seeking ways to improve your own work. You’re passionate about your discipline.
- A solid communicator. You need to be able to take input from many sources, think through that information, and present concise, clear recommendations to technical and non-technical people.
Occasional overnight travel may be required