If you are passionate about building and maintaining client relationships, like a challenge, and consider yourself a mentor, this may be the position for you. The client services manager is focused on delivering client value through Geonetric products and services. You’ll lead a team of client advisors and account strategists who are dedicated to helping hospitals and health systems exceed in online marketing. You’ll coach them, prioritize work, and work closely to expand their product knowledge, relationship building, consulting, presentation and sales skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
While you might get to work on just about anything at Geonetric, you’ll primarily:
- Become an expert on Geonetric’s products and services, success stories, market differentiators, and value propositions and continually develop this expertise within the teams
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts as well as new solutions and competitive status
- Develop and implement strategies for Geonetric’s business development plan and sales growth
- Lead the team’s long-term strategy and determine the “next big thing” by understanding the product market and client’s business needs
- Understand key client relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing, engineering and digital services teams by continually providing feedback to align activities and product direction
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally by tailoring the message to the audience and their understanding of the project
- Serve as both an incoming and outgoing filter to the team, deciding which requests need to be addressed, when, to whom, and then communicating it to stakeholders involved
- Maintain, prioritize, and communicate the backlog of work tasks based on business value, client need, and team constraints
- Collect and analyze data to validate goal completion and communicate the results to stakeholders
- Review and interpret budgetary data such as revenue, net income and utilization rates
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of work required
- 5 years of related experience required
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience in web domain and digital marketing preferred
- Experience with product development and marketing preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodology preferred
- Experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills required; including phone skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving and organizational skills required
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Web experience preferred
- Ability to “see the big picture” required
- Ability to make and communicate business decisions required
- Basic finance skills required
Other Skills and Abilities
In addition to being an amazing client services manager, you’ll need to fit into our unique culture and be:
- Self-organized. There are no "managers" at Geonetric. You’ll lead a self-organizing team. This position focuses on coaching and prioritizing work of the team. You should naturally get a lot of high quality work done to completion without outside pressure.
- A doer. You need to be capable of identifying and resolving obstacles, using strong reasoning skills and creative thinking to get things done. You need to have a strong attention to detail, a drive for quality, and a willingness to see things through to completion.
- Flexible. You need to be able to work in an environment in which there is substantial ambiguity; things change rapidly and often, and you need to adapt to new ways of thinking.
- Self-aware. You need to be able to see yourself and your own behaviors from the perspective of others – and understand how your behaviors affect those of your peers on your self-organizing team.
- Driven to improve. You need to have a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today. You are constantly seeking ways to improve your own work. You’re passionate about your discipline.
- A solid communicator. You need to be able to take input from many sources, think through that information, and present concise, clear recommendations to technical and non-technical people.